GJS develops and licenses business models to tackle some of the world’s most pressing issues. Its models are systemic, sustainable, profitable and practical.
GJS has models available for licensing which address the following questions:
- How do we move towards zero carbon passenger transport?
- How do we reduce the total energy required for passenger transport?
- How do we reduce traffic?
- How do we reduce town, business and retail parking requirements?
- How do we address the fact that the poorest pay the most for transport?
- How do we improve access to transport?
- How do we lower transport subsidy costs for Local Authorities?
- How do we improve the targeting of Local Authority transport subsidies?
- How do we achieve modal shift from private cars to public modes of transport?